Hunts for Season 2 will feature 12 teams!
2 Antelope Teams - (August)
4 Elk Teams - (September)
4 Mule Deer Teams - (October or November)
2 Duck Teams - (December)
Where are the Hunts Located?
- Once teams are selected, we will release the states.
What is Included if I am selected?
- All Tags and Licenses
- Food, Snacks, and Drinks during the hunt
- Lodging during the hunt
- All Sponsored Gear
What is not included?
- Travel to and from Camp
- Transportation during the Hunt
- Processing of game taken on the hunt
- Any additional gear outside of what is sponsored
Can I apply more than one time per year?
- Yes it is $100 per application
- You can also apply with more than one partner
Can I switch partners after we are drawn?
- Yes we allow partner changes if needed
What else does my application fee get me?
- Each application is put in for random drawings for gear.
If I am selected, am I automatically on the show?
- No, we do a video and possibly an in-person-interview to determine if you are the right team for the show. If you are not chosen you will be automatically entered in the following season.
Do I need a current hunting licence?
- No we will tell you which license to obtain once your matchup is set.
What if I already have a tag of that state?
- Depending on the tag you have and what unit we will be hunting we will help you either turn your tag back in or use that tag for the matchup hunt.
What are the accommodations?
- We stay in Davis wall tents with stoves and cots mostly. All food is cooked in camp for you.
Am I allowed to scout my area?
- We allow E-scouting but each team gets 1 day of scouting before the competition starts.
What happens if both teams don’t kill?
- There will be a shootout to determine the winner.
What is required of me before the hunt?
- We ask you to post workouts and shooting sessions, but we will coach you on that.
What if I am shy in front of the camera?
- No problem. Lots of our contestants are shy and just everyday people. Just be yourself.
Where will I be able to watch the matchups?
- All episodes will be on Amazon Prime, Youtube (Hunt Warz TV), Carbon TV.
Is my application fee refundable?
- Contact us within the first 24 hours after you applied if you made a mistake, otherwise your application fee is non-refundable.